Made to Measure Custom Wardrobes
Welcome to The Little Woodshed, we specialise in made to measure built in wardrobes. Bedroom furniture is personal. It’s very important to feel relaxed in your bedroom, having elegant and practical storage to keep your clothing clean and safe and away from view is one way to de-clutter and make the most of your precious sleeping space.
Made-to-measure Wardrobes, Alcoves & Kitchens
What Our Customers Say…
Excellent workmanship from Neil. Very helpful and certainly knows his stuff!!
Neil at The Little Wood Shed has taken the time to understand what I wanted to achieve and made some great suggestions – whilst staying true to my original design ideas! Great service and attention to detail.
Fabulous from start to finish. We have been so pleased with every aspect of our wardrobe design and building. Neil is professional, tidy and has completed the wardrobe to perfection. Would definitely recommend Neil and The Little Woodshed.
Very professional great knowledge and brilliant workmanship. Neil is great at what he does always listens and delivers to the brief price are very competitive would always recommend you for anyone that wants a great job done properly. Keep up the great work neil. Best wishes
Neil has just completed a brand new kitchen for my mother in law. He has been absolutely brilliant to deal with from the get go and more than once has gone above and beyond on the project, not least because my mother in law is quite elderly and we live in London. His attention to detail is scrupulous, he’s super-organised and he’s a decent, hardworking and really nice chap. And it was all done on time! Thoroughly recommend.
This varies dependant on what you require and your budget allows. A realistic budget needs to be in mind to allow for the material costs, labour and the designing and fitting time. For a relatively straight forward 1st floor double wardrobe with lacquered panelled doors fitted out with a hanging rail and shelf and exterior decor panels scribed into the sides and floor and a decorative pelmet allow a budget of £1200 per linear meter run.
Essentially after a telephone conversation we meet you to discuss the requirement and set a specification and design/layout. you will get a quote within 7 working days then should you wish to proceed a deposit of 50% is taken and samples and final revision to the design and specification can be made.The build time and install date is issued (normally this is around 8 weeks) upon completion the balance is paid.
The choice of materials and finishes are vast. We can discuss your requirements and provide samples in order to assist your decision making
In short, we’re not the right company if you’re wanting a quick, cheap job done.
Carpenters generally fit supplied projects in your home it can be a messy, disruptive business having to make things on site, make decisions on the fly to get things to fit right. (a Joiner will make a project in a workshop from plans to be fitted on site by a carpenter).
We design and make our cabinetry in our workshops before we come to fit them:
- All our cabinetry is designed after a survey using CAD software, making sure everything fits and works correctly before it leaves the workshop
- We use reputable commercial suppliers for our timber and panel products guaranteeing quality and reliability. Products such as Medite® moisture resistant mdf and Egger® laminates
- We use FSC sourced timber from reputable merchants, and we often machine to size in our workshops. Quality timber and mouldings are used, not just whats available at the time.
- We use commercial grade ironmongery, such as GRASS® Tiomos® hinges and Dynapro® runners, which again assures quality and durability, we avoid inexpensive ironmongery which is great for the first few months….
- We spray finish our work guaranteeing the best looking durable finish possible. We use the right lacquers for the right conditions from suppliers such as Movac® Morrells® and Teknos® these can be colour matched to the DIY brands of paint
- We fit our work expertly using quality tools which are designed for the job with integrated dust extraction to help keep harmful dust and debris to a minimum. We care about your property and well being
- We’ve been doing this to a high standard for a long time and we have always carried appropriate liability insurance. We also guarantee our work